CNN news report on Wikipedia / Baidu / Hudong
← Thread:Talk:Task force/China Task Force/CNN news report on Wikipedia / Baidu / Hudong
Please summarize the below thread in the editing box. You may use any wikitext in your summary. When you finish, click "Save page".
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Stewards.
- Your IP address has been blocked on all wikis.
The block was made by Bastique (meta.wikimedia.org).
The reason given is Cross-wiki spam: Amazon Web Services - Service has been used for trojan/spam attacks - Little or no good edits - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are affected by this block.
- Start of block: 01:14, 21 July 2010
- Expiry of block: infinite
You can view and copy the source of this page:
I think this is worth reading for the comments from the Chinese side
Hi, Phil. Could you explain more on this? What make you think the comments from the Chinese side is interesting? For William Chang and Pan's statement - "No reason for China to use Wikipedia" and "We know the market better" - do they have any proofs?
While I can give some proof for why William Chang and Pan's statement is nonsense. In Douban.com, one famous online community in China, you will find below fact:
- the group of Wikipedia have 38724 members
- the group of Baidu Baike have 10 members
- the group of Hudong have 5 members
I have to say they have communities with no activity outside their own website.