Talk:Emerging strategic priorities/ESP 1 key questions/What 2-4 strategic opportunities for investment in growth and community health would help to propel Wikimedia in China?
- Maybe Jimbo should go to China and talk with the government... --220.127.116.11 09:23, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Wiki can authorization to website of inside PRC,to use and share contents.
- In these days,wiki ZH can visit many common pages normally by usual way,except bad political articles.
- So,Wiki can give some subsidies to support Wiki ZH Editor who living inside China,then can have normal editor team ,and keep wiki ZH content growth Stablly.
- Wiki ZH Must begin keep copyright work in China.In fact,so much wiki ZH contents had been Infringement copyright inside China.
- fanally,notice:BaiDu and HuDong many contents like Wiki ZH.And BaiDu looks is a devil company in some chinese eyes.
- -Loadpage 12:16, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- One problem in China: there's no copyright concept for most of the internet users. It's not they don't respect the hard labor of writing, but they just need anonymity to create contents or else there gonna be trouble. I am wondering what is the situation in other authoritarian countries' wikipedia? Could it be possible to analyze the users' on-line behavior of, such as North Korea, Cuba, or so?
- -Shangkuanlc 10:45, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
There are no threads on this page yet.