Talk:Task force/Recommendations/Community health 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We're now talking importance of this recommendation in the cause of Comunity Health.
- Containment of conflict within the Wikipedia movement especially within its content, will probably have quite an impact, helping forth the encyclopedia while hopefully keeping lots of users in.
- The means that we already have, might be sufficient. However, improvement of those means can't be promoted enough.
- Some types of conflicts might not be too hard to contain. But all in all, continuous in-fighting creates an atmosphere of distrust that affects the community as a whole.
- Conflict containment is probably a no. 1 priority to keep this movement alive, because it may teach people to listen to one another and create a win-win situation for everyone.
- Art Unbound 23:57, 19 December 2009 (UTC)