Fragment of a discussion from Village pump/en
Jump to: navigation, search

Hey, Solstag. Vandalisms can be reported on "Administrators' Noticeboard". I will keep an eye on the account you mentioned, but I think there is no need for an administrative intervention yet. Thank you for helping.

TeleS (T M @ C S)

01:20, 14 May 2011

You may also contact an admin. ~~EBE123~~ talkContribs 14:41, 22 May 2011 (UTC)

14:41, 22 May 2011