Analysis from past fundraising campaigns
Data from 2008 suggests that some countries raise more money per 1000 visitors than others.
Note that this graph combines two data sources: ComScore visitor data by country for December 2008 (not publicly available due to agreements with ComScore, though some country-specific data available here), and data from the 2008 fundraising campaign.
Data on past fundraising campaigns
In order to:
- Improve effectiveness of annual campaign:
- Improve testing of messages
- Enhance culture / language translations for banners and messaging
- Improve tracking of donors
- Create new avenues for community giving
- Develop systems to cultivate donors and encourage recurring giving
- Launch e-mail/print marketing campaigns
- Hold "donor appreciation" events