Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Secure your account
- If you have unified login you don't need to signup, simply login!
- Consider logging in on the secure strategy server.
- If your password only contains letters or numbers, please read password strength and consider changing it.
- Do not give out your password to anyone.
- To avoid becoming a victim of phishing, when logging in always verify that you are viewing Strategy's login page. The URL must start with //strategy.wikimedia.org/.
- If your account is compromised, it may be permanently blocked unless you can prove you are its rightful owner.