Proposal:Combine Wikipedia and the Next "The Sims" game to make a perfect video game
The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
Every proposal should be tied to one of the strategic priorities below.
Edit this page to help identify the priorities related to this proposal!
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation
If not English, in what language is this proposal submitted?:
Introduce Wikipedia into "The Sims" world to make the Sims (and the player controlling the Sims) smarter at the same time.
- An idea for the next "The Sims" game that allow the player's Sim to access Wikipedia on the computer and freeze time so that the player can also view the same documents as the Sim.
By simulating the effects that Wikipedia has on Sim people but yet bring it the real world, both the Sim and the player can increase their "intelligence points."
- How much of Wikipedia do we really put in the next installment of "The Sims?"
- How much time should we allow people to use Wikipedia instead of "The Sims?"
- What categories should we narrow upon that most users of "The Sims" would be interested in for a Wikipedia experience?
programming and coding (I think)
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Combine Wikipedia and the Next "The Sims" game to make a perfect video game.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!