Proposal:Project future statistics for each article
The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
Every proposal should be tied to one of the strategic priorities below.
Edit this page to help identify the priorities related to this proposal!
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation
If not English, in what language is this proposal submitted?:
A chart that has the present number of views in the current month included predictions on how many views the article will receive 3, 6, 9, and 12 months from now.
This chart will help to see whether the article will be more/less popular months down the road.
It helps to determine if people are reading your articles. Otherwise, they could be tuned up to get more people going to your article?
- Are enough people going to my article?
- Is my article high enough on the search engines?
- Do I need to have articles link to my through wiki links
- Time for the person to create the programming code
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Project future statistics for each article.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!