|It has been suggested that this page be merged with Proposal:Create Scientific, Popular and Hobby encyclopedia levels. (Discuss)|
WhiteWiki, BlackWiki, GreyWiki are multiple versions of Wiki. To provide professional, alternative, and general public editions of wiki. Simply just "tabbing" into current visual layout, so that users can toggle between different versions of the same article.
- WhiteWiki = professional, expert, scholarly peer reviewed and edited. Editors are appointed/verified.
- BlackWiki = open alternative to challenge WhiteWiki.
- GreyWiki = the current wiki version.
- option to rate sentences/statements using feature similar to current "rate this proposal" (see bottom of page)
- To allow Orthodox & Alternative academic view points. (WhiteWiki, BlackWiki) And still provide the standard collective version. (GreyWiki)
- Prevent over notation, and citation clutter found in many articles. WhiteWiki, BlackWiki would bear this burden and general public version (GreyWiki) would be much more stream line for quicker reading/readbility.
- Retain relevant information that gets deleted and lost into the History pile after multiple re-edits.
- Whom qualifies as professional, expert, scholar WhiteWiki?
- How to allow registered editors only, but prevent censorship in BlackWiki?
- Can a Digg like ranking structure be integrated for statements/sentences in BlackWiki?
- Can a simply "tab/toggle" feature (like current content menu) be placed into the current visual layout?
- Can a Digg like ranking structure be integrated for the layout/structure of Wiki?
- Is it possible to design code so that deleted content automatically is recorded in BlackWiki?
Cost of adding additional database/versions.
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:WhiteWiki, BlackWiki, GreyWiki.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!