The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
Every proposal should be tied to one of the strategic priorities below.
Edit this page to help identify the priorities related to this proposal!
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation
If not English, in what language is this proposal submitted?:
WikiMedicine, a free site where anyone can practice medicine
A free site that allows people to explain their illnesses to a volunteer dcctor.
People need help with their medial, psychological, or psychatric issues but may not be able to afford medical treatment.
- How can we get the mentally ill to go to this site?
- How can we get volunteer doctors, psychologists, and psychatrists to register themselves as members?
- Can "Wiki doctors" legally prescribe medication over the Internet?
Just time and effort from people who want to practice their individual medicinal disciplines
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:WikiMedicine.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!