Status (see valid statuses)
The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
Every proposal should be tied to one of the strategic priorities below.
Edit this page to help identify the priorities related to this proposal!
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation
Wiki Preschool, a free site where parents with homeschool children can learn how to read and type.
Getting more homeschooled children to learn to read and write with the "magic" of Wikipedia.
Encouraging parents that homeschooling children is more beneficial than public school
- How do we get parents to remove their children out of the underfunded, crowded public schools and have them become homeschooled using the Wikipedia in their country's official language(s)?
- How do we get people to trust Wikipedia to teach children how to read and type?
- How would Wikipedia be better than a public school environment for young children (especially in the city)?
just the time and effort for volunteer teachers to come aboard the project
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Wiki Preschool.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!