Essentially on a separate page create a GUI that allows you to view multiple articles at once.
Things I would like to see implemented:
- Multiple smaller screens containing Wikipedia articles popping up. (I would just make each a separate frame)
- Stuff being able to be moved around / interacted with.
- When you hover over one of the smaller screens it zooms in on the article, and it becomes full-page, then you can click on a little box to go back to the GUI.
- A thing that will show all of the images on a page.
- Viewing multiple articles at once
- A more interesting website for young children
- Can we afford the server space?
- Server space
MooFx Animation library 
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Wikipedia Multiview.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!