Proposal:Wikiversity assistant teacher program laboratory school
Status (see valid statuses)
The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
This proposal is associated with the bolded strategic priorities below.
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation.
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation.
Launch a laboratory school for the Wikiversity assistant teacher program.
See: Wikiversity assistant teacher program (meta.wikimedia.org)
The Wikiversity assistant teacher program needs verification and research.
- Should the school be a joint venture with a university or an institution contributing to secondary education (e.g. International Baccalaureate)?
- Private schools can usually fund themselves. "Ersatzschulen" in Germany are primarily funded by the federal states they operate in.
- Madagascar’s ‘big sister’ programme helps girls stay in school (unicef.org)
- The Rights Respecting School Award (tagd.org.uk, Unicef UK)
- Curriculum symposium (Wikiversity)
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Wikiversity assistant teacher program laboratory school.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!