Talk:Interim report 15 September 2009
A bit much
I think something like this page is a bit much for a few reasons:
- It uses legalistic and overly complex language;
- Overall, it's too formal sounding and;
- In general, I'm not sure something like this is needed at all.
Does anyone else have thoughts?
Also, wouldn't it be "Convenor's resolution"? --MZMcBride 13:42, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed it is a complicated way of asking your approval for moving to the next stage, that is from Phase I to Phase II. So far I've seen nobodies explicit approval. Neither have I seen anywhere explicit or implicit objections to moving to the next stage. Dedalus 18:26, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Excuse my stupidity, but ...
I've taken a little and do not know what was done, is not transparent, part of engaging the stakeholders was held? For if the most important part was not done, we can not say:
- "Time has come to start the second phase and have a set of task forces put to work;"
- Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton 21:25, 13 September 2009 (UTC)