| This is a recommendation as submitted by the Arabic task force.
Please provide input and suggestions on Talk:Task force/Recommendations/Arabic 1
Define the goal that your strategy is attempting to accomplish
1. Quote: Arabic Wikipedia development faces many challenges including the lack of tools and ability of MediaWiki to accommodate right to left writing.
2. For this task force make some data available like number of articles, and subjects covered.
3. There is always a number of users who wish to edit but cannot due to lack of training.
4. Possibly mobile phones will be the most used.
recommendation of how the Wikimedia movement can achieve it the goal
1. It may be worth improving the tools to allow writing.
2.The number of users and number of articles will indicate what sort of strategy can be taken
3. Set up on-line training with some sort of grading like the WikiEducator model.
4. Internet access on mobile phones would allow viewing the Arabic script, but maybe not using it to write (sorry am not familiar with present phones)
Assertion: <insert here>
The strategy should be supported by several assertions that explain why you believe the strategy will work. The assertions are broad statements that lay out the key points that support your strategy
The sub assertion is the next level of detail that fleshes out the logic behind your assertion
The facts are the key pieces of analysis or data that demonstrate why you believe your sub-assertion and assertion to be true