I'm the principal of Blue Oxen Associates, and I'll be leading the Wikimedia Strategic Planning process. I'll be working with Philippe Beaudette, folks from the Wikimedia Foundation and The Bridgespan Group, a strategy consulting team, and, most importantly, all of you!
More about me:
See my total Wikimedia edits.
- /Main Page (April 2010)
- /Main Page (November 2009)
- /Proposals (June 2010)
- Testing random WMP page template: Wikimedia penetration
Strategic Planning Process
As we start ramping up our work, I'm interested in hearing from as many people as possible. In particular, I'd like to know:
- What are your hopes and concerns about the strategic planning process?
- What questions do you have about the strategic planning process?
- What questions do you have about the future of the Wikimedia movement?
- If you had to choose one priority for the Wikimedia movement to focus on over the next five years, what would it be?
You can share your thoughts on these questions on this Wiki, on my Talk page, on your blog (please tag "wikimedia" so we can find it), on Identi.ca or Twitter (please tag "#wikimedia"), or anywhere else you see fit, provided that we can see it.