From Strategic Planning
- Wiki Philosophy:
- I use this selection to conveniently look for comments (I'd prefer a dedicated watchlist, of course).
- Proposal talk:Wikipedia exclusively for Kids#Psychology
- Proposal talk:Solicited advertisement/en#Open Directory Project
- Proposal talk:Interwiki links for redlinks#Inter-language stub articles
- Proposal talk:A central wiki for interlanguage links#ISO 2788
- Proposal talk:Smart category browsing#Additional category functions
- Proposal talk:Get another CMS for Commons#Implementation issues
- Proposal talk:Wikinews Accredited Reporter Identity Cards#PGP
- Proposal talk:Preparing a translation machine
- Proposal talk:Semantic wiki-web
- Proposal talk:Distributed backup of Wikimedia content
- Proposal talk:Distributed Infrastructure
- Proposal talk:More precise referencing
- Proposal talk:Wikischolarships (individuals are granted online access to paid scientific publications)#Wikipedia Magazine
- Proposal talk:Academic degree from Wikimedia#Rules for self-certification
"Watchlist" of comments
- ESP5 What additional structures could be developed to connect volunteers to the movement and what would it take to develop these strutures?
- ESP5 What revenue streams might support these costs in an ongoing, sustainable_manner?
- ESP5 What assets can Wikimedia leverage to form alliances and partnerships to further its mission?
- ESP5 It seems increasingly clear that the future of news will include a significant "citizen journalism" component
- ESP5 What are the areas for improvement in usability with respect to reading and contribution (editing) of Wikimedia projects?
- ESP5 What future innovations should Wikimedia look to incorporate into MediaWiki?
- ESP5 One thing which would radically transform the landscape would be a wiki tools factory
- ESP4 What are the factors currently preventing readers from contributing to the Wikimedia projects?
- ESP3 How can we better prevent editing that hurts quality?
- ESP3 How can we effectively and scalably work with academic institutions and other organizations with subject-matter-expertise, to encourage them to help improve the quality of the material we provide?
- ESP3 What role does Wikimedia have to play in educational content? What content beyond encyclopedic content can/should Wikimedia provide?
- ESP3 How can we give credit for good contributions?
- ESP3 What tools and processes should Wikimedia put in place to enable greater reliability in terms of classification and standardization of article content?
- ESP3 How can we prioritize professional views and contributions?
- ESP3 How can we prevent opinion cartels?
- ESP2 What should we do to ensure our materials are available to people who don't yet have internet access, or who may never have internet access?
- ESP2 What should we do to ensure our materials are available in developing countries, where many languages with a million or more speakers still have no flourishing wikipedia community?
- ESP2 How do we increase participation and awareness of projects other than Wikipedia itself?
- ESP2 What are the 2-4 strategic opportunities for investment to propel growth in Arabic-language Wikipedia?
- ESP2 Offline usage of the Wikimedia material inherently makes participation difficult. Are there ways to overcome this challenge?