From Strategic Planning
Links to analyses, interviews and key data regarding India and India Wikipedia.
- Interview with Wikimedia advisory board member Achal Prabhala
- Regional analysis of South Asian languages and their Wikipedias
- Proposal:Proposal for indian market
- Here is a link to some very interesting market research on Indian Internet users Juxt Online Market Research Online India 2009 topline findings. Based on their survey data they claim that only 13% of online Indians prefer to read in English!
- here is a link to some information from comScore that provides estimates of the total number of visitors to Indian Wikipedia sites http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/meta/2/2a/ComScore_trend_data_on_WMF_Sites.pdf
- WSJ article on Google and censorship in India (see also Task force/China/Censorship)
- For more information: Task force/India