< Process | Evaluation | Community engagement(Redirected from Process/Evaluation/Community engagement)
We want a representative segment of the movement's stakeholders to participate in our process. Things to measure could include:
- Segmentation analysis. How often are we engaging with the different stakeholders across all the different mediums? Diversity measures (e.g. geography, languages, etc.)
- Wiki participation. Who's editing this Wiki? Can we trace the contributions that lead to the final documents?
- Backchannel engagement. With whom are we proactively (and most likely individually) engaging? It could be over email, phone, face-to-face, meetups, etc.
- IRC participation. Who's showing up to office hours? What percentage of those folks are also participating elsewhere?
- Community trust. How would you measure this?
Wiki Usage Data
Things I'd like to see:
- A more granular version of Erik's charts. Specifically, daily stats on:
- Authors who edited at least once since arriving
- New authors
- Authors who edited at least five times
- New articles
- Average number of edits / article
- Automatic generation of Philippe's stats. Specifically, daily stats on:
- Registered users
- Total edits
- Total pages
- Total content pages
- Proposal stats, including daily numbers on:
- Total proposals
- New proposals
- Edits / proposal + Talk page
- Unique editors / proposal + Talk page
- Total number of translated pages over time
- New translated pages
- Number of languages appearing on this Wiki, sorted by number of pages
- How quickly do translations happen?
We also need to track Evaluation/LiquidThreads (en)