Create a committe in charge to keep the accessibility at the top level on the Wikimedia projects.
An accessibility committee could federate local active projects like en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Accessibility and fr:Wikipédia:Atelier accessibilité and support them if some changes on the software are needed/proposed. It could also facilitate the creation of local guidelines on projects which don't have it.
The accessibility of the Wikimedia projects should increase or at least not decrease; the Foundation aims to disseminate its contents around the world.
- What disabilities would such a body cater for?
- Would disabled users be included in the committee?
Possibly an accessibility expert
- Category:Proposals for improving accessibility
- meta:Usuability group and meta:Wikipedia accessibility
- en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Usability
- en:Computer accessibility, en:Web accessibility, and en:Wikipedia:Accessibility
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Create an accessibility committee.