Proposal:Partner with the Royal Ontario Museum
The status of this proposal is:
Request for Discussion / Sign-Ups
Every proposal should be tied to one of the strategic priorities below.
Edit this page to help identify the priorities related to this proposal!
- Achieve continued growth in readership
- Focus on quality content
- Increase Participation
- Stabilize and improve the infrastructure
- Encourage Innovation
A partnership with the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to present Wikipedia in all areas of their museum for digital research purposes.
The idea is to get Wikipedia digital exhibits in all areas of the Royal Ontario Museum so that people can study deeper the artifacts that they find interesting.
We need people to go to the museum but people need to learn more through Wikipedia (as the digital information can be deeper than what the ROM can provide for them).
- Who is going to donate the digital equipment needed for Wikipedia to be at the Royal Ontario Museum?
- Who is going to maintain the digital equipment?
- Do we need to advertise Wikipedia's new partnership with the ROM?
digital equipment, advertising, maintenance, contracts
- Can be done for free - a geo notice promoting it to members living nearby and members bring their own cameras.
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:Partner with the Royal Ontario Museum.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!