Category:Proposals for advertising and outreach
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Proposals for advertising and outreach"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Proposal:Partner with the Royal Ontario Museum
- Proposal:Pay for a flyer in Esperanto
- Proposal:Proposal for indian market
- Proposal:A series of videos to dissuade vandals, encourage new editors, welcome and inform newbies of key editing policies and perhaps more
- Proposal:Bei Jahresrückblicken Fernsehereignisse schreiben (Write TV events into end-of-year reviews)/de
- Proposal:Contest to win a special Wikipedia DVD designed just for the contest winner
- Proposal:Reach out by active promotion of content in wiki-weak large languages
- Proposal:Show ads to unregistered users and encourage them to create an account (and contribute?) to go ad-free
- Proposal:Wikifying browser
- Proposal:Wikipedia as a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of humanity
- Proposal:Wikipedia as a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of humanity/en
- Proposal:Wikipedia as a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of humanity/it
- Proposal:Wikipedia comic strip
- Proposal:Wikipedia in homeless shelters
- Proposal:Wikipedia lounge
- Proposal:Wikipedia the Musical
- Proposal:WikiWords - A way to advertise wikipedia in other websites