Proposal:To diversify participation and create high quality content we should use amateur resources
The Essence of the Proposal is to use the resourses of diverse amateur societies and clubs. The members work wonders at their separate sites, deserving better application.
Would it be possible to distribute official invitations (for participation in Wikimedia editing) through all these sites (as Friends Reunited and the like), we could really estimate their scientific and references potential.
This may help starting necessary motivation for all these specialists, most of which are real experts at their respective disciplines but have not had true possibilities to prove their qualification in practice.
- Organisation of the Steering Committee
- Working Plan (Programme) development
- Staff requirement and vacancies manning
- Operating Procedure development
- Efficiency and feedback analysis
- Further evolution of amateur-based Wiki-media editing idea
To be evaluated
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal talk:To diversify participation and create high quality content we should use amateur resources.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!