- Starting point
- Agree on a framework for the taskforce, and how recommendations will be developed, including what subpages will be needed
- Define the objectives of the taskforce, and the definition of Quality using Woodwalker's defintion as a starting point
- Itemize all known Quality Issues (QI) and Barriers to Quality
- Prioritize the list of issues
- Itemize the solutions that have already been proposed, including those here
- Identify and assign research tasks.
- Associate each proposal with one or more issues
- Develop one proposal at a time, starting with the proposal that will best address the highest priority issue.
Randomran noted a similar process was being followed at the Community Health taskforce, and that ensuring issues and solutions were backed up with data would also help.