Name of page? Serious page?
1. Marketing wikipedia would seem to be a better name. 2. I can't tell if the Freedonians is a serious proposal or a funny example or vandalism. Part of problem is formatting, plus fact Freedonia written up between templates. And have better things to do that study it. Just found where to put proposals, but this page does not bode well for what will happen to it. Carolmooredc 18:40, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Carol, Freedonia is just an example template for how the recommendations should be structured. --Eekim 18:46, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- I see this is used in other task forces. As a libertarian it looks like something libertarians would come up with- but there are some "libertarian" vandals running about.
- First it would help to link to "Strategic Recommendation Example" in intro since it's easy to miss. However, the large type face and the complicated proposal format is rather intimidating for readers and writing.
- Also, I'm still not sure what reader conversion means - I assume converting readers into editors. So is there a separate category for out reach to internet users who are only occassional Wiki readers?? Carolmooredc 23:16, 23 November 2009 (UTC)