Task force/China/Weekly Report 03
Task Force Name: China Task Force
Report of Activities
During this week, we:
- User:Philg88 had finished translation of Wikipedia/Baidu Baike comparative analysis.
- User:Tangos had finished a questionnaire on comparing Wikipedia with Baidu and Hudong.
- User:Mountain had made the questionnaire online http://www.my3q.com/home2/304/wikilysis/27298.phtml
- User:Mountain had compiled a list of top 60 website in China with reach rate from Alexa, it may be helpful for us to have a clear understanding of Internet Market of China.
- The working draft was not finished on plan, we need discussion on mandate questions.
Planned activities for next week
Please be specific and aggressive. It is okay to roll activities from week to week if necessary.
- Should draft the answer of each questions and recommendations (more discussion is needed)
To complete our work, this task force needs the following resources or assistance:
This week, this task force wishes to recognize for their assistance the following users:
Our notes or documentation can be found at:
Submitted by: Mountain