Task force/Local language projects/Weekly Report 02
Task Force Name:
Report of Activities
The recommendation document has begun taking form, drawing on the ideas from the summary of QNA page.
The following eight proposals for strategies has been identified:
- Fostering the open content movement
- Increasing the number of relevant articles in a region
- Translation of Wikimedia content
- Can well established Wikipedias help smaller Wikipedias to grow?
- Creating strong local communities
- Cooperation between different Wiki-projects at a meta
- Quality indicators
Planned activities for next week
Most of the recomendations are nothing more than ideas right now. More concrete strategies are hoped to take form and more facts collected. Any facts collected in Wikimedia-pedia and Commons and differences in reach and regional analyses and that fits together with these recommendations should be incorporated.
People with knowledge, ideas or will to help.
This week, this task force wishes to recognize for their assistance the following users:
Our notes or documentation can be found at: Local languages, especially the documents Summary of QNA and Commons and differences in reach and regional analyses
Submitted by: Dafer45 11:25, 21 December 2009 (UTC)