Task force/Wikipedia Quality/Action Plan
This page is a sub-topic of the Wikipedia Quality Taskforce. It is intended to provide a process that will allow the task force to approach its mission in an organized and methodical manner.
Steps to develop Quality Task Force (QTF) recommendations.
Agree on a framework for the QTF, and how recommendations will be developed, including what deliverables will be needed.
Define Quality Task Force Objectives
- Define what Wikipedia Content Quality means.
- Status: Draft prepared, see Task Force/Wikipedia Quality/Definition of quality, pending additional input.
- Define or identify the criteria that will be used to assess Wikipedia Content Quality.
Identify Content Quality Issues
- Identify Barriers to Content Quality
- Status: Draft Prepared, see Task force/Wikipedia Quality/Barriers to quality, pending additional input.
- Identify the types of Content Quality problems with example of articles that exhibit each problem
- Arrange Content Quality Issues (Quality problems and Barriers to Quality) by priority.
Inventory Proposed Solutions
- Itemize the solutions that have already been proposed, including those here
- Associate each solution with one or more Quality Issues.
Develop one proposal at a time, starting with the proposal that will best address the highest priority QI.
- Identify proposals to develop
- Identify research tasks for each proposal
- Assign research tasks for each proposal
- Prepare research findings for each proposal
- Develop each final proposal as a final recommendation