Right to left languages deserve the same quality of support that left to right languages do.
Fix all the issues that exist for the right to left languages among others Arabic, Hebrew, Persian ..
I know that there are grumblings in the RTL communities about the support they get.. The Commons Special:Preferences is broken.
We should first advertise using a poll in the Arabic Wikipedia that asks: Which of the following issue do you thing should be solved first:
- Fixing right-to-left issues
- Synchronizing picture of the day with the English Wikipedia
- Stabilizing the infrastructure
it can also ask for volunteers to participate.
- RTL issues are hard to fix. only "native RTL language speaker" advisor think it worth the effort. can enough motivated task force be gathered?
- This is where we need a developer who has done this before.
- We can try to salvage the work that has been done in the past and that was never finished
Do you have a thought about this proposal? A suggestion? Discuss this proposal by going to Proposal Talk:Right to Left support.
Want to work on this proposal?
- .. Sign your name here!