Casey, you are the man. Thanks so much for setting up these templates. --Eekim 05:39, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- hehe, no worries. Philippe knew most of how to do it already, I just helped him with the tweaks. ;-) Cbrown1023 talk 14:54, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
You're now +sysop on strategy.wiki. -- Philippe 21:14, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi, i translated the page, strategit planinng page but my finnish translation is not visible? Can u take it back?
- Looks like you figured out how to to add it () and I see it on Main Page/fi, looks good to me! :-) Cbrown1023 talk 15:00, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
--Kaganer 14:45, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi, just wanted to drop a note to let you know that User:Mwpnl configured a welcome bot for us - there shouldn't be any need to welcome users manually any more. But watch for a malfunctioning bot, just in case, and block it if it's being bad. It's User:StrategyBot. -- Philippe 19:04, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
Casey, thanks for helping with http://strategy.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Call_for_participation%2FAppeal_letter%2Fnl&diff=17968&oldid=17966. I still have to figure out the language translate template system, and the way coordinated translations are organized. I learn by trial and error and doing small steps. Dedalus 07:40, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
user language templates and categories
Casey, I've copied some templates from meta like template:user language and template:user language category but somehow categories like [:[category:user en]] remain empty, i.e. my user page doesn't appear on the cat page, while at the bottom of my user page user languages categories are mentioned. What have I overlooked? Dedalus 10:37, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Henk solved the problem already, Dedalus 11:18, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
First convenors resolution
Re-commit the bn sitenotice for Call for participation/Appeal letter/
Casey, help me to re-commit the sitenotice for Bengali of "Call for participation/Appeal letter/", I've done a small change at spell of Jimmy's name. And also we complete the translation of the letter, you can also commit that.--Bellayet 07:36, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- Alex entered the changes to bn tonight - as soon as Eugene gets them (probably in the morning), they'll be pushed out. :-) -- Philippe 07:41, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|Most likely, nobody will ever fully know how much you contributed to getting this project off the ground. It's not an overstatement to say that it would not be where it is today without you. For that, you have my grateful thanks. -- Philippe 03:57, 26 September 2009 (UTC)|
|It's time to answer some questions! Would you check out the list of questions that were submitted by the community and others and try to answer some? -- Philippe 01:26, 22 October 2009 (UTC)|
Next steps (again)
Thanks for all of your contributions to the strategy wiki to date! The strategic planning process wouldn't be where it is today without all of your help. I know you're pulled in a thousand directions, but we can really use your help as we start translations.
We're about to move into the third and final phase of the process, and in many ways, this will be the most challenging. I'm hoping you will continue to be an active presence in shaping the movement's five year strategic plan.
Here are some concrete suggestions as to how you can help moving forward:
- Help organize and improve this wiki! Starting next week (January 18, 2010), we're going to be encouraging many more people to come participate, and we want to make sure this wiki is as presentable as possible. A comprehensive list of things to do is at Strategic Planning:To-do list.
- Invite people to participate! Encourage volunteers to discuss (and translate!) Task force/Recommendations.
- Finally, we need to clearly describe what this final phase is going to look like. In particular, we could use feedback and discussion on Strategic Planning:Decision-Making.
Let me know what you think! Many, many thanks! ~Philippe 00:30, 12 January 2010 (UTC)