Who are our stakeholders?
- Non-readers (six billion people old enough to read who do not benefit from Wikimedia projects directly)
- Readers (three hundred two million unique visitors each month, viewing 950 million pages a day)
- Contributors and other volunteers, whether called users, editors, wikers (some ten million registered users, a million contributors, a hundred thousand active and ten thousand very active editors, of which three thousand care enough about WMF to vote in trustees elections, while 17,462 voted for the licensing update).
- Foundation – trustees, staff, advisory board
- Chapters – perhaps two thousand participants who have been members of a chapter at some point.
- MediaWiki Developers – perhaps ten thousand active users of the software, two hundred of which contribute patches, bugs, and ideas and another thousand of which contribute to localizations.
- Extension developers
- Localization, internationalization, translatewiki.net africanlocalisation.net (Anloc)
- Donors (approximately a quarter million people have ever donated to the foundation)
- Partners / allies, for example Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums (GLAM) or educational institutions (schools)
- Re-users (people who seek to re-purpose or re-present Wikimedia content)
- MediaWiki users (outside Wikimedia)
- Content subjects (people and organisations who have Wikimedia content written about them)
- "Suppliers" like Creative Commons Corporation and Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- Computer hardware sellers like Sun, IBM and others, for example One Laptop Per Child (OLPC)
- Big telco like Orange, T-Mobile ... (selling cellphones featuring Wikipedia ...)
- See global Wikipedia stats    and increase by a 10? % factor to consider sisterprojects.
- m:Wikimedia chapters gives a 1703 total of current members, with 2 chapters without any figure.
- Compare: the full list of people with access to at least one of our Subversion repositories gives a 219 total (not all of these contribute code); wikibugs-l has 116 subscribers, mediawiki-cvs 115.
- Translatewiki statistics.