- Make and categorize proposals. (Click here for an index of all proposals that have been submitted.)
- Engage with the Fact base; review, comment, and build on the data we're compiling in order to understand the current state of Wikimedia in terms of contributers, readers, and content.
- Pick a random proposal and give your opinion on the talk page. How could this proposal improve? Be sure to rate it!
- Want to volunteer but don't really know much about strategy? Why not see if there's anything for you on the To Do or Wiki issues pages?
- Have a question and don't know where to ask? Post it at the Village Pump, and join us for IRC Office Hours!
At this point in the process, we've collected questions and proposals: now it's time to discuss them and to see how they tie to a greater vision. Below are a few links that might be of interest.
Questions that need answers is a great place to start the discussion.
» Where should Wikimedia go? | Call for proposals
» What are the task forces? | How to participate
» What can I do to help on the wiki?