- I do not know why my proposal pageAudio/visual Presentation Competition did not come in proposal namespace.And page moving facility is not available to me(!).
Can some one help me,please. Mahitgar 08:10, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- You forgot to write "Proposal:" in front of Audio/visual Presentation Competition. Don´t mind, there are enough people around to move your proposal. May I ask you to help? I created the page Template:Proposals/mr so that Call for proposals/mr functions properly. I don´t speak Marathi, just a little bit English. I saw that you do speak Marathi, therefore may I ask you to translate the template into Marathi? --Goldzahn 23:41, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
I don´t know if you have already seen it. One of the admins saw your question and will look into it. --Goldzahn 09:35, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
We found a solution for your question 4 at Village_pump#easier_access_to_relevant_discussions. You will find the code at Call for proposals/de. The solution is not 100%, but 90%. Maybe you like it? --Goldzahn 20:58, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
|It's time to answer some questions! Would you check out the list of questions that were submitted by the community and others and try to answer some? -- Philippe 01:52, 22 October 2009 (UTC)|
International telecom figures for Internet use
Mahitgar- here is the link to the report that I used to to determine Internet use http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/icteye/Reporting/ShowReportFrame.aspx?ReportName=/WTI/InformationTechnologyPublic&RP_intYear=2008&RP_intLanguageID=1 let me know if you have any trouble accessing it and I will try and e-mail you a PDF file. As for the numbers from Ethnologue. I agree they may be out of date and if you have some better numbers it would be great to update with them. Sarah476 22:37, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
Please sign your comments
I just had to sign five of your comments. --Fasten 09:26, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Can I join strategy wikimedia
it me Saroj Dhakal I am Nepali Wikipedia Editor ..I had written my name on the taskforce member ..some one removed my name ..it it done intentionally or what ? I think I am eligible to enter the list and contribute . Can you please let me know about this I have written in detail in the talk page of the taskforce member ... I hope you will have a muse over it .
सरोज कुमार ढकाल 16:31, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
Next steps (again)
Thanks for all of your contributions to the strategy wiki to date! The strategic planning process wouldn't be where it is today without all of your help. Your early and frequent support was invaluable, and I want you to know how much of a difference that you made. I hope you'll continue to work towards finishing the plan...
We're about to move into the third and final phase of the process, and in many ways, this will be the most challenging. I'm hoping you will continue to be an active presence in shaping the movement's five year strategic plan.
Here are some concrete suggestions as to how you can help moving forward:
- Add your name to Strategic Planning:Hosts. This just formalizes what I think has been true all along; that you care about this process, and that you're doing what you can to help it along moving forward.
- Help organize and improve this wiki! Starting next week (January 18, 2010), we're going to be encouraging many more people to come participate, and we want to make sure this wiki is as presentable as possible. A comprehensive list of things to do is at Strategic Planning:To-do list.
- Invite people to participate! Encourage volunteers to discuss Task force/Recommendations.
- Finally, we need to clearly describe what this final phase is going to look like. In particular, we could use feedback and discussion on Strategic Planning:Decision-Making.
Let me know what you think! Many, many thanks! ~Philippe 01:04, 12 January 2010 (UTC)