Welkom! Wij waarderen uw interesse om deel te nemen aan dit initiatief. De beste plek om te starten is door onze Strategic Planning:Community guidelines te lezen. Daarna kunt u de links op de hoofdpagina bekijken en kijken welke onderwerpen u interesseren. Als u vragen heeft kunt u deze achterlaten in onze "kroeg", of laat een bericht achter op mijn overlegpagina. Hartelijk welkom!
- Welkom. Je bijdragen worden gewaarderd, maar verwijder svp niet de engelse teksten uit de Key questions/question list. HenkvD 13:32, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
|It's time to answer some questions! Would you check out the list of questions that were submitted by the community and others and try to answer some? -- Philippe 01:43, 22 October 2009 (UTC)|
Task force/Community health
Updating you about the task force activities and inviting you to update us about any work done related to Community health and your future plans.
See the reference section for new material to review. And here is a reading list of more studies related to the topic.
Additionally, I would like to set a time this week for us to do an interim status check on our work. Could you please indicate here the best days and time for us to have the discussion.
FloNight 11:53, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
Reminder to add your comments to the Task force/Community Health/Weekly Report 04. And I want to highlight that the task force is having a meeting on Thursday at 22:00 UTC. FloNight 10:30, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
Hello JaapB :-) Not heard from you lately. Let us know your recent activities related to the Community health task force by adding your comments to the Weekly Report. We are having another meeting this Thursday, Dec. 2009 at 2200 UTC. FloNight♥♥♥ 20:35, 7 December 2009 (UTC) Hallo F loNight, in a wiki it is very easy to be clear., I do not know what meeting, where, how, with who, you mean. so maybe you could make a link to a place were this meeting thing is explained? The technology is there to be clear and redundant, to explain new people how things are going. Please do use it. JaapB 22:05, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, more details. Meeting on Thursday, Dec. 2009 at 2200 UTC in IRC at #wikimedia-strategy Freenode channel. Let me know if you want more information about how to use IRC. There are some very user friendly ways to connect particularly if you are going to one chat channel for a relatively short period of time. FloNight♥♥♥ 22:17, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Thank you, I did not use IRC, so I am new to that. do you know a website for newbies to learn about IRC, software you need etc? wikipedia is not sufficient and not clear about the subject. JaapB 22:50, 7 December 2009 (UTC) I managed to open it and its clear to me thank you.
And letting you know I moved your question and the reply to the talk page here to make it easier for discussion. FloNight♥♥♥ 23:12, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
preliminary recommendation discussion
Sending out a mass message to check in at: Task force/Community Health/Recommendation evaluation
We don't need to pin down our recommendations until mid-January. But we've had a lot of discussions about possible recommendations to focus on. Our hope is to narrow down the larger list to some recommendations that we feel have the most potential.
Check in at the discussion page over there. Randomran 01:03, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- Take a look at the Community Health task force's discussion about narrowing our list of Recommendations. We are whittling down the list in order to have something concrete by January 12, 2010.
- And add your recent activities and planned activities to the Community Health Week 07 Report.
- Let me know how that I can better help you with your work on the Strategic Planning wiki.