Welcome to the Wikimedia Foundation's strategic planning process. We appreciate your interest in taking part. You can start by reading our Community guidelines. Check out the links on the Main Page and find an area that interests you. Please feel free to ask me any questions, or you may leave a message on the Village pump.
-- Philippe 04:25, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Pic of you
Hey Mathew, just a heads-up... :-P Pic of you here. -- Philippe 17:25, 2 September 2009 (UTC) hehe! thanks!! Mathewsanders 01:58, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
First convenors resolution
Mathew, have a look at First convenors resolution, edit if necessary, and please sign if you do agree. Dedalus 09:28, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
|It's time to answer some questions! Would you check out the list of questions that were submitted by the community and others and try to answer some? -- Philippe 01:53, 22 October 2009 (UTC)|
Helping with the next phase
Thank you for all of your contributions to the strategy wiki to date! The strategic planning process wouldn't be where it is today without all of your help.
We're about to move into the third and final phase of the process, and in many ways, this will be the most challenging. I'm hoping you will continue to be an active presence in shaping the movement's five year strategic plan.
Here are some concrete suggestions as to how you can help moving forward:
- Take a look at Strategic Planning:Hosts. Your name is already there, but some of the text has changed, and we want to encourage people who listed themselves there to take a more active role.
- Help organize and improve this wiki! Starting next week (January 18, 2010), we're going to be encouraging many more people to come participate, and we want to make sure this wiki is as presentable as possible. A comprehensive list of things to do is at Strategic Planning:To-do list.
- Invite people to participate! Encourage volunteers to discuss Task force/Recommendations.
- Finally, we need to clearly describe what this final phase is going to look like. In particular, we could use feedback and discussion on Strategic Planning:Decision-Making.
Let me know what you think! Many, many thanks!
--Eekim 00:36, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- PS - did you ever decide whether to make a trip to Cali this year? I'm in the Bay Area a lot, would love to see you again! ~Philippe 05:36, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hey Philippe I'll let you know what happens, nothing planned... yet! Mathewsanders 09:02, 12 January 2010 (UTC)