-- Philippe 23:27, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thanks for all the hard work on the strategy wiki! Serita 19:27, 17 August 2009 (UTC)|
Just wanted you to know that I added your sysop flag a few minutes ago. Thanks for helping out! -- Philippe 18:06, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey Mark -
When moving things into the Proposal namespace,and particularly if it looks like it's still in progress, I've been leaving a redirect behind so that the (perhaps new) editor doesn't lose their proposal or think that we've deleted it. I typically go back and quietly delete the redirects later. I noticed on a few minutes ago that you moved and surpressed the redirect. Please consider leaving a redirect behind. Thanks! :) -- Philippe 14:34, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hehe, aren't you supposed to be asleep? I'll remember to leave the redirects for a few days. Thanks for mentioning! m:Mark W (Mwpnl) ¦ talk 14:43, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sleep is for the weak. No, I was on my way out the door when the alternator failed on my Range Rover! So now I'm waiting for a ride to church and lunch. -- Philippe 14:54, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Talk page/ user page
Let's give a fairly broad leeway there, okay? I don't want to repress individual creativity, provided it doesn't infringe on other part of the project. Thanks for all the work that you're doing. -- Philippe 18:52, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I sincerely think that Proposal:Verifiability policy considered harmful should be under "Proposals for improving content". In essence the proposal is asking that the verification policy entail that a fact claim be verified true, and not just verifiable through some link on the Web. It might be a good idea to categorize it under that title.GMJ 21:47, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Any user can change the categories that a proposal appears in - either use the tool at the bottom of the page, or go to the proposal and add [[CATEGORY:Proposals for improving content]] to it. :-) -- Philippe 21:58, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Heb je misschien antwoorden c.q. oplossingen voor dit probleem?
MMaerkk 17:16, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Ik zie dat je hiier een test hebt uitgevoerd. Svp de discussie verder centraal op Village pump/nl#Navigatie direct naar juiste taal. HenkvD 12:13, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
|It's time to answer some questions! Would you check out the list of questions that were submitted by the community and others and try to answer some? -- Philippe 01:57, 22 October 2009 (UTC)|
Next steps (again)
Thanks for all of your contributions to the strategy wiki to date! The strategic planning process wouldn't be where it is today without all of your help. Your early and frequent support was invaluable, and I want you to know how much of a difference that you made. I hope you'll continue to work towards finishing the plan...
We're about to move into the third and final phase of the process, and in many ways, this will be the most challenging. I'm hoping you will continue to be an active presence in shaping the movement's five year strategic plan.
Here are some concrete suggestions as to how you can help moving forward:
- Add your name to Strategic Planning:Hosts. This just formalizes what I think has been true all along; that you care about this process, and that you're doing what you can to help it along moving forward.
- Help organize and improve this wiki! Starting next week (January 18, 2010), we're going to be encouraging many more people to come participate, and we want to make sure this wiki is as presentable as possible. A comprehensive list of things to do is at Strategic Planning:To-do list.
- Invite people to participate! Encourage volunteers to discuss Task force/Recommendations.
- Finally, we need to clearly describe what this final phase is going to look like. In particular, we could use feedback and discussion on Strategic Planning:Decision-Making.
Let me know what you think! Many, many thanks! ~Philippe 00:37, 12 January 2010 (UTC)