सहभाग कसा घ्यावा
- Make and categorize proposals. (Click here for an index of all proposals that have been submitted.)
- Engage with the Fact base; review, comment, and build on the data we're compiling in order to understand the current state of Wikimedia in terms of contributers, readers, and content.
- Pick a random proposal and give your opinion on the talk page. How could this proposal improve? Be sure to rate it!
- Want to volunteer but don't really know much about strategy? Why not see if there's anything for you on the To Do or Wiki issues pages?
- Have a question and don't know where to ask? Post it at the Village Pump, and join us for IRC Office Hours!
प्रक्रीया ओव्हर व्ह्यू
We expect this process to have three phases: I. Listening and Fact Gathering, II. Synthesis and Strategic Options, and III. Setting a Course of Action. One way to think about the difference between the three phases is that in Phase I we will be issuing a "Call for Input," in Phase II, a "Call for Participation," and in Phase III, a "Call for Action." There will be some overlap between these phases, and there will be ongoing opportunities for participation and feedback.
स्तर I: ऐका आणि माहिती गोळा करा
We expect this phase to run through October 2009.
We'll be engaging with stakeholders and applying a variety of research methods to gather input, feedback, and context.
More details at Process/Phase I.
स्तर II: विश्लेषण आणि व्यूहात्मक पर्याय
We expect this phase to run from October 2009 through January 2010.
We'll be synthesizing input from Phase I into insights, recommendations and options for the Wikimedia movement and stakeholders (including the Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedia Chapters, and so forth). We'll pose strategic questions to Working Groups, which will be formed principally from the current Wikimedia community, but will also include external volunteers bringing specific expertise to certain problems.
More details at Process/Phase II.
फेज III: कार्यसूची ची स्थापना
We expect this phase to run from January 2010 through June 2010.
We'll be working on the Deliverables.
More details at Process/Phase III.
- We want to engage as many stakeholders as possible in this process. Process/Outreach is going to be a huge challenge.
- Discuss ideas for how we can evaluate the effectiveness of this process.
For background information, see m:Strategic planning 2009.
At this point in the process, we've collected questions and proposals: now it's time to discuss them and to see how they tie to a greater vision. Below are a few links that might be of interest.
Questions that need answers (en) is a great place to start the discussion.